Pousada Alentejano I Sao Paulo Brazil

Pousada Alentejano I
Pousada Alentejano I

Address : Pousada Alentejano I, Ubatuba, Brazil

Rating : 8.6
Excellent




Pousada Alentejano I Pousada Alentejano I is located in Ubatauba, just 300 metres from Itagua Beach and offers rooms with cable TV and free Wi-Fi.All of the rooms at Pousada Alentejano I have a mini bar and cable TV.Free private parking is available at the guesthouse.


Facilities of Pousada Alentejano I

General24-hour front desk,Family rooms,Air conditioning InternetFree!WiFi is available in public areas and is free of charge. ParkingFree!Free private parking is possible on site (reservation is not needed).




Policies In Pousada Alentejano I

Check-inFrom 13:00 hoursCheck-outUntil 12:00 hoursCancellation / Prepayment Cancellation and prepayment policies vary according to room type.Please enter the dates of your stay and check the conditions of your required room.Children and extra bedsFree!One child under 2 years stays free of charge in a child's cot/crib.Free!One child from 2 to 5 years stays free of charge when using existing beds.The maximum number of children's cots/cribs in a room is 1.Any type of extra bed or child's cot/crib is upon request and needs to be confirmed by management.PetsPets are not allowed.Accepted credit cardsAmerican Express,Visa,Euro/Mastercard,Diners ClubThe hotel reserves the right to pre-authorise credit cards prior to arrival.

0 comments:

Post a Comment