I9 Motel Sao Paulo Brazil

I9 Motel
I9 Motel

Address : I9 Motel, Santos, Brazil

Rating : 7
Excellent




I9 Motel This adults-only motel provides breakfast, room service and free parking. I9 Motel is in central Santos and 7 km from Santos Harbour.The rooms are spacious, with special lighting and a flat-screen TV with cable and adult-only channels. They also have a private bathroom with a shower. Some rooms have an en-suite hot tub.I9 Motel has a 24-hour front desk and provides room service. Breakfast is served in the room. The motel also features free private parking.


Facilities of I9 Motel

General24-hour front desk,Lift/elevator,Air conditioning,Restaurant (à la carte)ServicesRoom service,Breakfast in the room InternetFree!WiFi is available in all areas and is free of charge. ParkingFree!Free private parking is possible on site (reservation is not needed).




Policies In I9 Motel

Check-inFrom 14:00 hoursCheck-outUntil 12:00 hoursCancellation / Prepayment Cancellation and prepayment policies vary according to room type.Please enter the dates of your stay and check the conditions of your required room.Children and extra bedsChildren cannot be accommodated at the hotel.There is no capacity for extra beds in the room.PetsPets are not allowed.Accepted credit cardsAmerican Express,Visa,Euro/Mastercard,Diners ClubThe hotel reserves the right to pre-authorise credit cards prior to arrival.

0 comments:

Post a Comment